Our team at MCHC is small in number, but large in impact. Our success depends on the strength of our team. We have a profound desire to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the social services we provide. We believe in nurturing an environment of collaboration and innovation that balances resourcefulness and critical thinking.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES AT MCHC:
- Support the work of physicians and other health professionals in a clinic setting
- Responsible to document pertinent patient information, which includes:
- Chief complaint
- Vital patient history
- Patient Vitals – recording blood pressure, weight, temperature and pulse
- Responsible for documenting patient medication and allergies
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records according to HIPPA
- Keeps patient information confidential
- Update and file medical records, immunization records and insurance documentation
- Arrange referrals and laboratory services
- Assist during medical examinations
- Document and maintain an electronic medical record
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms and medical instruments
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Organize and schedule appointments, as needed
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and electronic medical record
- Familiarity with medical terminology and procedures
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi, Karen, Rohingya.
Email your resume with subject: MCHC Medical Assistant to email@example.com