MCHC vision is to provide quality healthcare to underserved populations in Milwaukee and across Wisconsin using our guiding and core values of respect, stewardship, compassion, ethics, teamwork and above all quality.
- Respect – Treat everyone in our diverse community with dignit
- Stewardship – Sustain and reinvest in our mission by managing our resources
- Compassion – Treating everyone with sensitivity and empathy
- Ethics – Observe the highest standards of professionalism, integrity and personal responsibility
- Teamwork – Value the unsurpassed collaboration of skills of our individual staff members
- Quality – Deliver excellent service through the dedicated efforts of every team member.