Sakina Senior Center
A senior center is a type of community center where seniors can meet to fulfill many of their social, physical, emotional, and intellectual needs. Sakina Senior Center has a one year membership fee of $35.00. At the Sakina Senior Center we provide seniors with multiple activities, exercise, educational programs and field trips that they will enjoy. We will also provide nutritious Zabiha meals that will be charged for a nominal fee. Sakina Senior Center empowers seniors in the community by providing them with structured programs and activities, Monday thru Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
There are a number of reasons to plan a visit to the Sakina Senior Center, here are just a few:
- Expand Your Knowledge – it is never too late to learn something new, Sakina Senior Center offers a wide range of education activities to keep your mind sharp. Seniors can participate in many educational opportunities to stay engaged.
- Social Interaction – Enjoy meeting new people who share similar interests with you.
- Increase Energy- Keeping your body and mind active is one major way to help prevent many health problems.
We aim to provide top services for seniors, in order to provide the best for their mind and body. Some of the services that Sakina Senior Center provides are the following:
- ARTS AND CRAFTS CLUB
- COOKING CLUB
- EXERCISE PROGRAM
- FIELD TRIPS
- MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
- SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- PROFESSIONAL SUPERVISION
- NUTRITIOUS HALAL/ZABIHA MEALS
- PRAYER FACILITY
ENHANCE THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF YOUR SENIOR
OPEN MONDAY TO WEDNESDAY:
11 A.M. to 3 P.M.