Sakina Senior Center?
A senior center is a type of community center where seniors can meet to fulfill many of their social, physical, emotional, and intellectual needs. There is no charge or insurance verification to senior participants. At the Sakina Senior Center we provide seniors with multiple activities, exercise, educational programs and field trips that they will enjoy.
There are a number of reasons to plan a visit to the Sakina Senior Center, here are just a few:
- Expand Your Knowledge – it is never too late to learn something new, Sakina Senior Center offers a wide range of education activities to keep your mind sharp. Seniors can participate in many educational opportunities to stay engaged.
- Social Interaction – Enjoy meeting new people who share similar interests with you.
- Increase Energy- Keeping your body and mind active is one major way to help prevent many health problems.
We aim to provide top services for seniors, in order to provide the best for their mind and body. Some of the services that Sakina Senior Center provides are the following:
- SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
- EXERCISE PROGRAM
- MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL SUPPORT
- ACTIVITIES FOR BODY AND MIND
- PROFESSIONAL SUPERVISION
- NUTRITIOUS HALAL/ZABIHA MEALS
- PRAYER FACILITY
Fill in an enrollment form here and visit us at Sakina Center, Monday to Wednesday 12 pm to 3 pm.