Services include treatment of depression, anxiety, mood disorders, panic disorder, substance abuse and managing stressful and challenging life situations.
Mental Health treatment starts with the assessment and development of a treatment
plan which requires 1-2 sessions. Treatment varies from weekly sessions to
bimonthly sessions for 12-24 weeks.
Take the first step towards a peaceful life:
- Couple/Marriage Counseling
- Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Communication problems with children
- Low Self Esteem
Group therapy and educational opportunity is offered to address following:
- Depression and Anxiety Management
- Postpartum Depression Support Group
- Parenting and Relationships
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Support Groups
All the information will be kept confidential.
You will be seen even if you don’t have insurance.
Please call for more information to make an appointment with Sohail Majeed LPC MFT or Mehwish Aqueel MS LPC, NCC.
803 West Layton Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53221